First, you'll need to build your network to gain access to contacts:
- Sign up with LinkedIn, the premier professional networking service.
- Join the Santa Clara University Life Long Network Yahoo! Group.
- Join the Santa Clara University Life Long Network's LinkedIn Group by clicking the LinkedIn Group link on the home page of the SCU LLN's Yahoo! Group.
- Follow the LinkedIn Tips to expand your reach within the LinkedIn network, so that you may find and contact a larger set of contacts.
- Join any other appropriate SCU MBA-related networks.
- For alumni: Register and fill in your profiles for the Santa Clara University Online Community and the Alumni Association inCircle Networking Community .
Once you've done the above, you're ready to start searching for contacts:
- Search LinkedIn.
- For alumni, search inCircle and the online community.
- Post a message to an appropriate SCU MBA-related network.
If you have any suggestions for improvements to the above processes, please let me know by posting a comment below.